+377 93 25 47 01
MotoGP France Ticket Collection Information
If your delivery method is on-site pick up, your order for the MotoGP France Grand Prix is scheduled to be collected at the event at "Accueil Général" located at the Le Mans Aerodrome, near the circuit.
Accueil Général du Grand Prix Aérodrome du Mans
GPS: 47o56’57” N, 0o12’06” E
Circuit Address :
Circuit des 24 Heures
72019 Le Mans Cedex 2
How do I get there?
The ”Accueil Général" is located near the circuit, close to
« Raccordement » entrance.
Kindly follow « Aérodrome » signage.
The ”Accueil Général" is located at the Le Mans Aerodrome, near the circuit. Please refer to the map below.
When Can I collect my tickets?
The Ticket Collection booth is open:
Thur 17 May: 09:00 - 21:30
Fri 19 May: 08:30 - 21:00
Sat 20 May: 08:00 - 19:30
Sun 21 May: 07:30 - 12:00 (noon)
Important: What you need to bring
It is mandatory for you to present an electronic or printed version of your e-voucher when you arrive to collect your tickets. Make sure to:
- Please download your e-Voucher from the "My Account" section of the Gootickets Website.
- Bring a printed copy fo the e-Voucher
- Bring a Valid ID document (ID Card, Passport, Driver's licence).
If your tickets are to be collected by a friend, family member or other third party:
- Please send an email to email@example.com stating the person's name.
- Make sure this person brings the e-voucher and a photocopy of your ID.
- This person will also have to bring his/her own ID.
Please note that Tickets that are not collected will not be refunded.
Contact the On-site Team
Should you need assistance, please contact the on-site team on the following emergency phone number:
+44 740 883 8699
Please note that this number is only available during the designated ticket pick-up booth opening times.
We wish you a fantastic time in Le Mans!